Sometimes the little things are really the big things.
When going from lean to ripped is when the little nuances of diet, training, and lifestyle pay huge dividends. When the stuff that doesn’t matter actually matters.
In episode 5 of the Ripped Report, Physique Coach Scott Tousignant joins me to share our progress updates from the past week. The lessons we’ve learned and obstacles we’ve overcome as we prep for a professional photo shoot.
You’ll hear about:
- What Bryan added to his food to curb his cravings
- How Scott didn’t allow a night of partying hold back his progress.
- Why challenges and obstacles are a necessity for growth.
- The fun competition to see who’s most vascular.
- Why sleep and sunlight are important during a cutting phase.
- How Scott plans to handle his upcoming vacation.
NOTE: you can download the mp3 directly from the player. Simply hover your mouse over the download icon.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/275114015″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
Listen via iTunes: Modern Musclehead podcast on iTunes
Listen via Stitcher: Modern Musclehead podcast on Stitcher
Listen via Soundcloud: Modern Musclehead podcast on Soundcloud
Today’s episode is also on YouTube if you want to see us in action…
Enjoy the episode… and as always, we appreciate your feedback. If you have any topics you’d like us to cover in future episodes, feel free to send us an email or post them in the comment section below.