How to transition from a muscle building phase to a fat loss phase.
Changes in diet, training, and mindset.
In episode 50 of the Modern Musclehead Podcast, Physique Coach Scott Tousignant and I share some workout and nutrition updates as we both transition into a cutting phase to get shredded for the Summer.
At least that’s my plan. My food log last night suggests otherwise. (Ben & Jerry’s).
- First steps to take when starting a cutting phase diet.
- Weekly fat loss goals.
- Tying an event to the goal date.
- Caloric targets.
- Structuring refeeds around your lifestyle.
- Does alcohol fit into the cutting phase diet plan?
- How much cardio “should” you do to burn fat.
- Should you listen to music during cardio sessions?
- Should you adjust your training split during a fat loss phase?
- Supplements during a cutting phase?
- Does Bryan even lift? Just kidding.
- Power of habits.
- Workout split Bryan plans to follow during his cutting phase.
- Why you should follow a structured, periodized, yearly plan.
- Looking ahead.
- and much more!
Listen via iTunes: Modern Musclehead podcast on iTunes
Listen via Stitcher: Modern Musclehead podcast on Stitcher
Listen via Soundcloud: Modern Musclehead podcast on Soundcloud
Today’s episode is also on YouTube if you want to see us in action…
Enjoy the episode… and as always, we appreciate your feedback. If you have any topics you’d like us to cover in future episodes, send me a message.