The holidays are not a time to hold yourself to a ridiculous standard of ‘perfect’ nutrition. But it’s also not a free pass to gluttony.
In this episode of the Physique Mastery Podcast coaches Bryan Krahn and Scott Tousignant discus;
* How to structure your nutrition during the holiday season.
* Food baggage and cravings.
* Why the last thing you should do is put your nutrition on autopilot between now and January 1st.
* The risk of trying negative associations to nutrition and exercise when you do them out of guilt.
* Don’t piss all over a good time.
* If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
* Executing at a high level while having patience.
Listen via Stitcher: Physique Mastery podcast on Stitcher
Listen via Soundcloud: Physique Mastery podcast on Soundcloud
Today’s episode is also on YouTube if you want to see us in action…
Enjoy the episode… and as always, we appreciate your feedback. If you have any topics you’d like us to cover in future episodes, feel free to send us an email or post them in the comment section below.