The physique you carve out for a photo shoot, bodybuilding, or physique contest is not meant to be maintained. There’s a reason why they call it PEAKING!
In episode 6 of the Ripped Report, Physique Coach Scott Tousignant and I share progress updates from the past week while discussing the differences between a peak physique and a maintainable physique.
You’ll hear about:
- How they’re going to step things up during the final 4 weeks of their cutting phase.
- The difference in weight between their peak physiques vs maintainable physiques.
- Staying lean during a building phase.
- Mini cuts.
- Why you should be flexible with your goal deadlines.
- How Scott ate during his recent vacation.
- How to eat tacos to gain muscle. And how not to.
NOTE: you can download the mp3 directly from the player. Simply hover your mouse over the download icon.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/276872561″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
Listen via iTunes: Modern Musclehead podcast on iTunes
Listen via Stitcher: Modern Musclehead podcast on Stitcher
Listen via Soundcloud: Modern Musclehead podcast on Soundcloud
Today’s episode is also on YouTube if you want to see us in action…
Enjoy the episode… and as always, we appreciate your feedback. If you have any topics you’d like us to cover in future episodes, feel free to send us an email or post them in the comment section below.