The traditional methods of bulking and cutting are far from optimal for aesthetic-minded bros over 40 who have years of lifting under their belt.
In this episode of the Physique Mastery Podcast coaches Bryan Krahn and Scott Tousignant discuss:
* How lean you should get before entering a muscle building phase and why you should use caution when attempting to get super lean.
* The increased importance of taking a slow and steady approach to building muscle over 40.
* Why you should spend as little time in a deficit as possible.
* Setting different goals other than scale weight.
* Why progress doesn’t mean you need to continue gaining weight year after year.
* The importance of sticking with a structured nutrition plan when going off a diet.
* How we’re always learning through experience.
Listen via Stitcher: Physique Mastery podcast on Stitcher
Listen via Soundcloud: Physique Mastery podcast on Soundcloud
Today’s episode is also on YouTube if you want to see us in action…
Enjoy the episode… and as always, we appreciate your feedback. If you have any topics you’d like us to cover in future episodes, feel free to send us an email or post them in the comment section below.