If you want to increase your chances of fat loss success and carve out some ripped abs, tracking your food intake is a necessity.
But, contrary to what you may be thinking, this doesn’t always involve an app or calorie tracking software. There are various ways to go about tracking your food intake.
In episode 47 of the Modern Musclehead Podcast, Physique Coach Scott Tousignant and I bring clarity into which method will best suit you:
- The first and most important step when beginning a fat loss plan.
- Bringing awareness to the fat loss process.
- Spotting trends and habits.
- Meal plans vs Flexible dieting.
- Simple tracking approach for busy people.
- How to make consistency work in your favour.
- Choosing the stress free approach.
- Setting yourself up for long term success.
- and much more!
Listen to this episode below:
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/252341085″ params=”color=00cc11&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
Listen via iTunes: Modern Musclehead podcast on iTunes
Listen via Stitcher: Modern Musclehead podcast on Stitcher
Listen via Soundcloud: Modern Musclehead podcast on Soundcloud
Today’s episode is also on YouTube if you want to see us in action: